Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Simply me

Ok. So here it goes, stories about me.
I was still young but i knew what pain was
It wasnt just the pain u get from ur knees when u fall down
Or the pain when u feel, when u hit sumthing
I was still young
Didint knew what life was,
and there i was, feeling the pain
My parents were always fighting, were always screaming at each other
Didint know much, but i felt hurt. To see the crying and the screaming
I didnt have much friends when i was young
I USED to cry all the time, in school and at house
No one wanted to be my friend
And i was the loser.
I was the chinese looking girl,,and for that i was a joke
Should i blame them?Maybe its just me, did poorly in making friends
Should i blame my parents?
I didnt know who and what to blame,
and sometimes i feel like i should blame myself
Alot of things happen
From young till now,and althought i make a lot of mistkaes over and over
I'm still learning anyway

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey :D i need ur email that u use for ur blog. i want to private my blog coz there's a stalker. leave ur email on my cbox. thanks.