Saturday, January 19, 2008

2nd post

hello. actually. i dont know what to say. i keep it short la ok

i already finished my orentation on thursday and it was ok la cuz rapat dgn faci.hehe
well anyway, on friday we had to go to college and submit our mara loan stuff.then later we hang out at jusco maluri.hehe...
today(sat) i just sit at home.then at 4 i went and wash my hair at saloon cuz my cousin is having her wedding at the hotel. Patricia is my cousin name. Patricia De Costa. his dad is my dad;s older bro. my dad is 69 and his bro is 71. figure it out la. neway they had it in PJ hilton and ku pening because music too loud and i didnt have the mood and all. urgh im thinking bout financial.well anyway the food was super duper awesome!!neway, bout financial... I cant alwyas depend on mum. you see, im going back and forth from college to m y home in kajang so yeah i do need money to travel by train. (have to travel by 2 train) if my father send me then FOC la.haha. well anyway.. i confused. should i work ovet the weekend to support myself? cuz actually, i want to go to gigs more often. and then buy more cool shirts and not to mention,belajar main drum (bass lah) and..... a camera.
huh.

yeah im babling to much.pffth

No comments: