Sunday, January 27, 2008

urghhhhhhhh

i had sum huge arguments with my bf since last week and when it cool down pastu jadi bende lain pulak problem nyer. i feel so friggin stress this week cuz of my own problems plus other people's prob too. i yelled at my mum and i know its my fault. i already said sorry,im sooooo impatient this week. anout guy A.. i really dont know what to say. i already said to him that whateva it is, we settle tomorrow (MONDAY) but he's like dont understand. i feel like yelling at him. im being too harsh on him.he knows tp entah la.. i dunno what to say. i felt like smaking him. he kept asking too much question and even tho i give the same answer he kept asking me until i CAPS LOCK the words then he understood what i was trying to say. he even wanted to come down to kajang and see me today but i said i wanna stay at home.i know im being tooo harsh on him. but the reason why he wanted to see me cuz he wanted to talk bout this thing which i said SETTLE IT ON MONDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. AND its like so obvious that he likes our friend, and also my friend in KPTM. its like.. really obviouslah..

well today i went to kuchai road and umm look at a car which my dad's friend want to get rid of it. its an old saga car, prolly like 10 years old and its for cheap. and my sis ingat nak mark-up abit and sell it to the enegineers or rent it to the engineers and at the same time let me use it. well, at least i have a ride,if kak mel give a green light. the final decision is on tuesday.lol. but its and old carrrrrrrrrrrrrr. kan rosak tgh jalan mampus aku hoho. >P

No comments: