Thursday, January 31, 2008

fucked up again

i went to laundry yesterday for the gig but i kinda like had a fite with bf.
so pretty much no mood and urgh i had enuf actually..fighting with bf..
and i bought my lil sis along and its like..maybe slalu sgt fighting with her in the middle.

but seriously..maybe i think me and yun need sum space or sumthing. and i though by smsing my friend whould make me feel better but even he ..umm..sulk. im sorry!!! (if u read this, im really sorry)

so yeah i think im a trouble maker.sheesh.

about my college.. i havent study yet for paper I and II (CAT) and supposely i study today tp look here i am in front of the computer. bout my friend, guy A. we kinda left him out and another girl-classmate said im too harsh on him.seriously, shes not in my position, she doesnt know, and im not in her position, i dont know la kan whats her problem. everytime when he's (guy A ) around i feel annoyed but when he's not around, i feel kinda im tooo harsh (which i am) on him. ntah la.. i dont know what to do. too much problems here in my head.

And i kinda miss one of my particular friend. he's not really my friend, i met him from my bf. so die kawan bf. lol. neway i miss hanging out with him ( i really do ) but yelah he have his own problems. but i dont know..wahts up with him. i feel sad everytime i think bout him. maybe he doenst think yun and me his friends, i dunno. he's a nice guy and i hope.. in the future, we can hangout again..

i think i fucked up things pretty bad
and it involve with a lot of guys
and the only thing i know what to do is WHINE.
dont you think so?

No comments: