Saturday, November 1, 2008

reality

i think i need help.

yesterday,
i swollowed 4 depression pills( for 8 intakes) and i went to sleep around 3 or 4. when i woke up i cant even walk straight..today, i cant remeber anything, except me punching the wall, my fingers got kepit at the car doors, and trying to jump from a building * i cant recall, ayun said it*

i hate being controlled by people. i whish i have enought money to find my own place and to liwe a new life. im always crying, always streesing. my parents put pressure on me and more stress after Elsa is born. i am happy that elsa is here, but i cant take more, all the nagging and all.

i even threw my phone out of the car.so now im not using any handphone.i lost everybody;s contact nummber, and i dont care. i wish ican run somewhere and being "unkown"

ayun is here to keep me company, he's here when i was so high to remember what i did. i just read his smses that he msg to my and his friends to know whats going on.
guess i wa being an asshole yesterday

maybe the world is not meant for me

No comments: