Wednesday, October 22, 2008

tipu kanan, tipu kiri

Yesterday ayun ajak me tengok muvie. actually i thought i wanna watch kami but its at 5 plus, and i didnt want to go back late again. and ayun said he wants to watch tipu kanan,tipu kiri. Being me, i already didnt like it, and i just thought, maybe its not that bad

but damn i was wrong. i was moaning in pain watching that show. i was sighing and i couldnt sit still. i practically feel like crying watching, its very bored and being me, i kinda hate this kinda shows.

i've been bored lately, and i have to really start studying. exams is near and i just want to pass the papers. But then i've been playing a whole lot of PSP. hehe
im crazy for need for speed underground game.

wawawa is there is sumthing i can do to fill up my time
than just me doing shisha, playing game and stuff.
its kinda hard to concentrate to study

hurm

No comments: