Friday, October 17, 2008

shisha

i am graduating on doing shisha. =)
really, i make a good mean shisha now
i borrow nuar's shisha bottle and now i just got the hang of it, doing shisha
susah gak, banyak kerja, nak kena perah,cuci botol, then tebuk lubang,bakar arang
wawawa but itsworth it
I am shisha-ing right now

Tomorrow i have work,
working as a promoter in times square.
and im damn lazy to work!
but then when i think of the money,
i just force myself. im hoping i can work in convention centre again
please wish me luck, i hope they take me in,
its alot better anyway,even the pay is low, but we'll get the money terus.
kalau kerja promoter, gosh the pay is like fuck late.

working promoter like this, have to wait for the cheque, so damn long
harituh kerja walls pun belum dpt gaji. Ayun dah dapat,
guess i really have to kejar.
I am so kering kontang right now, i asked KJ (my eldest sister) for money,
and im jst waiting for ayun to help me here and there,like buy me lunch and such

about studies pulak, gosh i missed damn lot of classes, i just wish that i can cope.
I mean, i just hope i lulus all the paper,
atas tong pun atas tong lah,
i just dont want to repeat and such
and after CAT i prolly want to take a degree.
easier, i mean just have to maintain pointers,
after that also can add 5 papers and grad with ACCA
and i really wanna go oversea and study
lol

see how it goes
wa im so tired lol