Sunday, October 12, 2008

The day before yesterday

The day before yesterday i had a bbq. but i was heartbroken cuz none of my friends came except nuar and his clan, and it remind me what a true friend he is, he even finished up all the food. there were 7 of them, finished up 1 1/2 chicken and fish. althought they came at 12am, at least i am happy that they came.

Yesterday i had open house. my, my. It was very busy, a lot of people came, and there were not many of us to take care of everything. Since i did most of the housework in the morning, i asked for the refresh department (meaning i have to topup air kalau dah nak habis) and help around abit, but after 11 of my KPTM friends came, i stop washing the dishes and sat down and chat..mummy took over, and i guess, i felt pity that i didnt help her.anyways, my kptm friends, they were only here for a while, nevertheless, i am glad to see the whole kptm class came raya to my place (even im not studying there anymore). by the time were we done packing up everything, it was already about 8 plus. can you believe it? from 11.30 am until 7.30 pm non stop people coming to my place. i estimate about 100 people, so you guys might wanna think how many dishes to wash and such.the whole day i was being yelled by my family, ask to do work and all, and i instantly yell at ayun (even he did nothing wrong). it's the best open house we had so far =D (even tho its tiring)


today i went raya at To' Puan's house,eat "nasi dagang" (man i miss this food.hard to find in kl,kalau ada ,mahal) and then at Aunty Zaidah's house. she cook a mean speggeti. have u ever tasted spicy spagetti? it doesnt smell the way it is, but it taste nice, i even topup twice *wink2*


I asked ayun if he likes me short hair or long hair, and he said he likes me when the time i had to straighten my hair cuz of the silly punk look-kinda-hair, but i wont never go back to the haorstyle again. i waited so long for my hair to go this long, should i sacrifice it? i like short hair better, im always sweaty anf all, but then sayang pulak nak potong long hair nie.. then again ayin like me woth short hair too.maybe i should. hurmmm...

oh yea my eyes got like an infection or something.it hurts even tho i wink, and it felt hot, wattery and asyik taik mata keluar. i felt so serabut and tomorrow class start already, i dont want to go to class with my eyes like this. EEP!

i'm addicted to my psp, im playing ayun;s need for speed game. yeah.. sedap gak main kete2 nie =D
(by the way, i graduated from the sims 2:castaway game. Kudos for myself! LOL XP)

gotta go. nak mamam laksa, and main game XP

by the way, beehah wants me to mention her name often in the blog ;)
love u beehah =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

asal name beehah je.
=(
i love u sya even though my name is never mentioned here.oh daku sedih.

Ice-SYa said...

huhu i love u too sha. i always have ur name in my blog.. you see, i have two links of your blog..haaa.. lagi bagus. there, your name will stay in here forever =)

cheers