Monday, October 6, 2008

when life let me down

Its not a great year for me.so is last year actually.
I want to change, i want to be better
I stop smoking and i try shisha, is it that bad actually?
I kinda had a argument with my mum yesterday.
Yesterdy, was not a good day to talk with me. I was in a messed,and when mum try to talk to me, it went all wrong, i cried. for like 1 or 2 hours.
it was pretty bad for me. i was stress, I am stress. and mum had to bring all the topics up. My mum says she doent know me anymore. Maybe she doesnt. I am different now, I want a life on my own. I want to rent a place, stay with ayun. Regardless of what she thinks. And so is Ayuns parents.

Here's another story. On sunday amy wants to go back to damansara. Then she went and see kane and i lepak with ayun.He send me home to damansara and guess what, the new keys for the rented place, it doenst fit. so i was stuck outside and ayun came to the rescue. we went back to his house and his mum halau me.how bad could it be? he wanted to send me back to kajang, but thank god he didnt. or not it would be worst to my mum. we went and sleep at 7E, in the van. It wasnt comfy and its kinda hot. im glad that ayun stick with me, throught thick and thin times.
oh and ayuns parent also want to "halau" him out. just cuz he stayed at my place for 2 nights.


And today i turn up to go to class and it turn out my class is cance.now im in college tengah teman budak2 amik exam lol.

No comments: