Sunday, October 12, 2008

tattoo

I love tattoo. But i cant have them, because of religion, and my family and friends too.
But if i can have them, here are the tatts that i want!



THis tattoo is inspired by HELL GIRL. If you want to know more about hell girl, go watch anime, or read about it in the net. seriously this tatt is rad



There are many,many sakura tatts lovers out there, including me. seriously if i can have it i would colour it at my back shoulder, creep to the front shoulder, and falls abit on my arm =D (like this one picture down here, but more sakura =] )



I will have tattoo of dragon,rabbit and tiger. in fact i may have to do 7 animals from chinese zodiak of my family. i love my family so much. Dragon is for me, Tiger is for mum,Rabit is for dad. Che semangat gila. Padahal mimpi je lebih ;)
Yelah, mana boleh buat tattoo kannnnn?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aisyah, i dah ada blog :D
link me :)

Anonymous said...

tattoo's can be cool sometimes. lol i agree sya. menguji keimanan ;P
haha.xoxo. the bestbud.

p/s: aku dh ade tagboard! YEAY!