Thursday, October 16, 2008

lalala kerja lah

work.. i have to work if i want money!
x ada money, x jalan la.
Even mum told me that she's not going to give me money as much as she used to be
so i told her about my plan to extend another sem,obviously she doesnt like it.
I gave her the idea i want to work and study. and she fliped out. she said i missed alot, i fall back alot, and its look like im never going to graduate. lol. but if next semester, i have to take 4 subject. so how am i going to work and study at the same time like that? aiyo matilah..

anyway
i think i screw up a little.

i'm suppose to work tomorrow, but i cant since i have class.
and i really need to go to class.
I kept thinking that is going to be on the weekends,
not including friday
Even is mum checking up on me, calling my college to make sure im going to class
Im pretty sure i upset my agent *sigh*
Im a bit upset too, i really want to work and really find money lorh. @_@

well you cant have it all, i think?
Im going to work again in convention centre, its easier
I can always bully my bf to pick me up from work and such (haha)

Wish me all the best

No comments: